Green card

For those of foreign origin, who have lived several years in Sweden and want to compete for a swedish club (= license), there is a possibility, via Svenska Draghundsportförbundet ( SDSF), to get a "Green card, Grönt kort" on Internet. Everyone who wants to compete for a swedish sleddogclub must have a "Green Card". The "Green Card" instructions are only available in swedish, but Owe Johnsonwill gladly help you.
Please contact  Owe Johnson .